Monday, June 13, 2011

Did You Write June 13, 2011

Did You Write June 13, 2011

I am running really late so this is going to be short.
This is a place to brag about your accomplishments or cry about your failures. By reporting, even if you did not write, it will remind you that this next week, you need to open some work in progress so you can report favorably.

I usually give a list of things that is writing. In essence, if you have to ask if it is writing, it is.

On the writing front, I had a lot of long days which ate into my writing. I ended up adding only two pages, and a thousand words. Dissappointing.

On the story idea front, I have 42 story ideas in the compost pile.

I tried machining a part this weekend. I wanted to cut a slot on the edge of it. I set it in place and prepared to make sure it was held down and straight. Surprise! I don;t have anything to reach up that high. I have two choices, make a special part, or get longer bolts and a lot of nuts. Will see how that works.
Since that project failed after spending several hours, I went to my brother's house and banged on some metal at the forge. I need to come up with a good project. I have started pounding first then getting ideas of what to make.

As to the question of the week, I can say

YES, I DID WRITE (even though it was not as much as I hoped)

DID YOU WRITE?

No comments: