Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Year 16, Week 23, Day One (week 758)

Year 16, Week 23, Day One (week 758)
(January 17, 2000 was my first carving day.)
06-27-15 Saturday

85 early morning, 94 in the afternoon. Blue skies above surrounded by towers in all directions. Late morning, the sky decided to open up. (Mom happened to water her plants the day before) This Weather report is brought to you by the City Of Pompano Beach Department of Tourism.
   
    THIS WEEK
   
    I had Knee surgery on Monday. They removed some hardware. I stayed at my mom’s house all week. They had a brace on my leg to hold it in place and it had a piece that went up the underside of the leg that caused pressures when seated that made it impossible to do more than a quick E-mail at a time. I slept a lot.
    Friday, they removed the stitches. That helped a little with the comfort for seating. It caused other discomforts.
   
    After breakfast, we went to find a church yard sale. They decided not to have it. We then went to another. This one has had one about each month. When they first had the yard sale, they had like ten rows of tables. They are down to four tables now. There are furniture and items not on the tables, but they have really sold out most of their stuff over time. One whole table was just clothing.
    I went between the tables twice, just to make sure I did not miss anything, then we got back into the car and went home. The grounds there are rough and I have to watch where I was walking normally. I had to be really careful this time.
    When we got home, I was exhausted. That basically ended my day. I slept a whole lot during the day, mainly getting up for meals.
   
   
   
   
Year 16, Week 23, Day Two (week 758)
(January 17, 2000 was my first carving day.)
06-28-15 Sunday
   
    Mostly cloudy light breeze. Towers in the early afternoon that would later come for a visit to water Mom’s Plants. They really need it. This Weather report is brought to you by the City Of Pompano Beach Department of Tourism.
   
    Mom took me home today. I had to pack up a whole bunch of stuff. It is surprising what one accumulates and how it spreads out. I got home, settled in and slept. Other than getting up to eat something quick, that was my day.
   
    I doubt I will do anything next weekend. But one never knows.

    I will see what I actually do next weekend.

   
   
   

No comments: