Monday, April 11, 2011

Did you write? April 11, 2011

Did you write? April 11, 2011

I don't have time to do my normal long note.
This note a place to tell about what is going on in your life. Each week, you have the opportunity to tell about what you are writing, or why you did not have the chance to write. those of us who write less than twice a month is supposed to be shamed into writing just so you can announce that you actually wrote. It works best if you post here every week.

check on previous weeks for the whole list of what is writing. If you have to ask if it is writing, the answer is yes. How much does not matter either as long as you made an attempt to write.

As for me, I don't have a word count but I did write this past week. My writing partner is talking with me about my Waxy 2 story. It needs work. I added a little more to my Waxy three but that is feeling satisfying.

I am keeping up on the story ideas. I dug a little deeper into the compost pile but added some new ones since.

This weekend, I dug out all my woodworking for the art show. If the weather is good, I am supposed to get two tables since I will be outside. I came to the surprised conclusion that all my presentable work will fit on the table with room to spare. It does not help that I get about eight hours a week on my woodworking projects and not all of that time is woodworking.
I had finished my second fairy carving of the year last weekend. I showed it to someone and they called my King Frog a turtle. That was one too many times people have called it that. I took a frog I carved in 2000, which was carving #11, and made him a king frog. No one will call him a turtle.

I can honestly say

YES I DID WRITE

DID YOU WRITE?

No comments: