Friday, December 3, 2010

Been a while...


Yeah, it's me, I'm back again. I've been very busy writing and editing for Pro Se Productions. Besides my regular commitment of 5 or 6 series stories that I rotate (with the occasional standalone piece) I've been working up a new story series that I want to get into a second Pro Se magazine and that has kept me up very late at night. I also occasionally edit other author's work too. I'm currently finishing up a story for a fundraising anthology to help get pulp books into libraries around the country. I do a LOT of research for my writing, so that also keeps me busy. Any internet time I have left after that is divided between email and Facebook—where I mostly blink in and out to harass other people and then disappear into the ether...

Even with being so busy, I have still been doing plenty of thrifting this year, and this fall I've begun crocheting again. The hat in the above picture is just one completed project, pretty simple really. Other than that it is a race to get a little housework done and spend time with the family, maybe catching some evening TV. I am doing a little reading whenever I can find the time. Now and then I even grab a few winks of sleep.

I'll get some pics of my thrifting finds and crochet stuff up here, along with some pet and nature shots taken throughout the year. Just rest assured, I'm still out here watching the property. You've been warned. LOL

No comments: