Thursday, September 10, 2009

What's Wild Around Here




















I got a Fuji FINEPIX S1000 digital camera for Christmas last year, and I LOVE it. It is 10 megapixels and has a 12x zoom. One of the best gifts I've ever been given. I have had fun all year taking pictures of the world around me.

Got a few shots of wildflowers and a vulture in the sky the other day while I was down at the garden. I have a lot more of them to share too, so will include some from a month or so ago. I'm no great shakes as a photographer but this camera makes it easy. It is not tiny, but sometimes the weight is an advantage, because it is easier to hold steady. It has the tripod screw hole in the base, and all kinds of bells and whistles I haven't even used yet. I am not the world's greatest photographer but this camera makes me look good.

Feel free to ask if you want a further explanation of any of them. They are all clickable for a larger view.

No comments: