Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Woodworking (week 633)

Year 12, Week 7, Day One (week 633)
(January 17, 2000 was my first carving day.)
09-02-12 Sunday

95 degrees, lots of cloud puffs, strong breeze, There was dots of showers around the county but nothing in our area, which is typical. This weather report is brought to you by the City Of pompano Beach department of Tourism.

I did not do any wood working, but did work out back. I drug out my tool boxes and bags taken from the wrecked truck. I sorted the bags to stuff to go into the shed and stuff to go home.
My two metal tool boxes had seen better times. My smaller one was in fairly good shape, but the front was pushed in. A little bit of pounding corrected the lid so it would close properly.
My big metal tool box was not in as good a shape. The bottom has a nice rounded bulge where the base was pushed in. I was able to pound the lid and side a little to get it to close. It is going to need more work.

I sorted through my tools. My metric sockets went into the small tool box, and then ratchets and wrenches, and finally some stuff that might be useful. I have a lot of screwdrivers. The stuff I chose not to put in there, went into the big tool box and that went into the shed again We were able to fit the small box behind the seat of my truck so I have some tools to work with.

Beyond that, I did next to nothing.

I will see what I do next week.

No comments: