Thursday, June 7, 2012

We've Got News! 



First of all, long time contributor Roger Stegman is on the mend, though it has been very slow going. We hope to see him back in action here sometime soon. We miss you Roger!


Secondly: Our own Lee Houston Jr. now has his second book in print. That's right folks, another fine piece of work by Lee. This one is a superhero prose story, and it's long time labor of love, because Lee started working on this one back in his teens, and he just recently hit the half century mark. Yeah I know, I outed your age my dear friend, but I think it's an amazing story of dedication and determination to see a project through. I had the privilege of doing the editing on this one and I can tell you, it is pure dynamite. I'm not a big superhero fan, but I was enthralled with the characters and world backdrop Lee created. So here it is in all its glory. Come and meet:

PROJECT ALPHA!



You can purchase this fine book here: https://www.createspace.com/3894988 
or here: 

And while you're there, why don't you pick up a copy of this next book, which also has a story by Lee in it? 

OR

See how busy our youngest blog member has been? No wonder we hardly ever see him!

Now you know what the 'Spare Time' gentlemen have been up to. Can't wait to get caught up with you all too!

~Nancy


No comments: