Monday, April 2, 2012

Did you write? March 2nd, 2012

Did you write? March 2nd, 2012

I am running even later than normal.
This note is a place to brag about your accomplishments, cry about your failures, and otherwise tell about what is going on in your writing, or your life.

I list most weeks what writing can be. In essence, if you have to ask if it is writing, the answer is yes.

As for me, I have had to work late every day this past week to get some really rushed work out. Having to do other things around the house once I got home late, has left no time for writing. I was lucky to get my 160 words written. I did rewrite a scene or two, but still. I am running late tonight because I worked late again tonight. the next two weeks WON'T be heavy overtime. I will love to be able to do stuff around the house and spend more time writing, but it won't look as good on the paycheck. This past week was paycheck time....

I did well on the story ideas. for last month, I actually posted 33 story ideas for a 31 day month. A couple of the very last ideas were half a page at most. I created 37 pages and 22495 words of total drivel. Hopefully someone will see something that will urge them to create a published story, or a novel and the ideas not go to waste.
I don't have time today to do a count of the compost pile. I dug into them, but added to them too.

As to the question of the day,
I can honestly say

YES I DID WRITE (nothing like I hoped)


DID YOU WRITE?

No comments: